- till September 30, 2023 – full refund, 10 % handling fee will be deducted
- after September 30, 2023 - no refund
Transfer of the registration to another person can be possible if approved by conference organizers.
Refunds will be made after the completion end of the conference.
Notice of cancellation must be made in writing by email to email biophys-electrochem [at] jh-inst.cas.cz and will not be effective until a written acknowledgement from the conference organiser is received (i.e. email/letter must be delivered on September 30 at the latest for full refund, for cancellations delivered later than September 30 – no refund).
The date of the email receipt date will be the basis for considering refunds.
- For payments received by credit or debit cards, the same credit/debit card will be refunded.
- For all other payments, a bank transfer will be made to the payee nominated account and all bank charges will be for the registrants account.
- If the conference cannot be held or is postponed due to situation(s) beyond the control of the conference organizers or due to events which are not attributable to wrongful intent or gross negligence of the conference organizers, the conference organizers will refund 100% of participant´s contribution.
By registering to the conference participants agree that neither the organizing committee nor the conference assume any liability whatsoever.